As landlords of Wainwright’s Yard, Eric Wright Group Ltd is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to our website. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated.
How we will process your data
We will limit the use of your data to:
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes by post, email, SMS, telephone or other means of electronic communication
- ensure that content from the site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so
- notify you about changes to our services
In all circumstances the information we hold will be adequate, relevant and not excessive and will be processed in line with your rights.
We will work to ensure your information is accurate and up to date
We ask that if there are changes to your information you notify us directly in order that we can either remove or amend this information as soon as reasonably practicable. We cannot accept any responsibility for unauthorised access by a third party or the corruption of data sent to us.
Where necessary we may disclose your information to third parties
In order to carry out our obligations to you or to comply with our legal and regulatory requirements, your information will remain protected. We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about third party goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these, where you have indicated that you wish to be contacted for such purposes by post, email, SMS, telephone or other means of electronic communication.
Your information is held on a secure database
Eric Wright Group will not transmit data over the Internet once it has been stored in the database unless otherwise required. If Eric Wright Group is ever required to transmit the data over the Internet (For example, to an off-site backup facility) it will be sent only in an encrypted form.
A cookie may be used in the processing of your information. A cookie is a text file placed into the memory of your computer by our computers. A copy of this text file is sent by your computer whenever it communicates with www.wainwrightsyard.co.uk. These cookies are used to identify you. We may also collect the following information during your visit to our website:
- the fully qualified domain name from which you accessed our site, or alternatively, your IP address;
- the date and time you accessed each page on our web site;
- the URL of any webpage from which you accessed our site (the referrer);
- the web browser that you are using and the pages you accessed
We use this information so that we can tell which pages are the most popular and where shoppers spend most of their time. We use this information to improve our site.
To request details of how to be removed, please use the unsubscribe facility. Upon request, we will remove your information as soon as is reasonably practicable.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact us at:
Eric Wright Group
Sceptre House, Sceptre Way
Bamber Bridge, Preston PR5 6AW
t: 01772 698822
f: 01772 628811